Specialized and Unique Areas of Planning
For many, standard traditional financial planning is not enough. Unique circumstances may necessitate a specialized team of advisors to avoid costly mistakes.
As the world around us changes, we continue to adapt and understand the unique tax and legal implications of planning for many non-traditional planning clients. As a result of our planning process, we are uniquely positioned to assist with certain in depth complexities that other advisors are either not equipped to handle or avoid completely.
Some areas of focus include but are not limited to:
- Philanthropic and Advance Planning- Leaving a legacy beyond your immediate family
- Special Needs Planning- Financial and estate considerations for lifetime dependent children
- Second Marriage Wealth Strategies- Taking care of spouse as well as children from another spouse
Unique Non-Traditional Planning
- LGBT Relationships- Financial pros and cons of certain decisions
- Children- From former relationships, adoptions and in vitro fertilization
- Common Law Relationships
Challenges In Life
- Getting Divorced- Financial considerations when a marriage ends.
- Losing a Loved One - Finding financial stability at a time of loss.
- Taking Care of Elderly Parents- Easing the stress of caring for elderly family members.
- Education Planning- How to plan for college while still saving for yourself.
If you have questions regarding any of these areas, please contact us for additional information.